In addition, you can win the special award “internationalisation” worth 5’000 USD in each country.The support process consists of three phases of around three months each. The support offer and workshops are geared specifically to the requirements of each programme phase. You are entitled to access our support and workshops for as long as you remain in the competition. You can decide for yourself whether you wish to take advantage of the support, in accordance with your stage of knowledge and experience. Attending the events is not a prerequisite for admission to the next phase of the programme. Our support programme consists of the following elements:
- Knowledge: Acquire and apply knowledge in business, law, entrepreneurship, innovation management and other related fields
- Individual support: Take advantage of individual support and advice
- Networking: Engage in networking and exchange ideas with peers
Build relevant knowledge and skills
Relevant seminars conducted by experts on the following themes (not exhaustive) will be offered throughout the programme:
- (Online) marketing
- Intellectual property
- Patent law
- Innovation management
- Internationalisation strategies
- Agile development
- Business plan writing
- Pitch training
You will find more specific information at the SwissInnovation Challenge website of your country.
Get individual advice and feedback
All participants have access to individual support. Expert coaches of the SwissInnovation Challenge Asia network help you address specific questions you may have regarding marketing, finance, legal and other areas. These coaching sessions are limited in each phase of the programme.
Make use of the network
We organise various events where experts help you in advancing your innovation project. Experts share their experience and help you to professionally prepare your pitches at the end of each programme phase.
Get access to useful entrepreneurship tools
Participants will be able to use the following entrepreneurship tools free of charge:
- http://www.entrepreneur-check.ch – Test your entrepreneurial personality, behaviour and attitude in order to learn more about yourself as an entrepreneur (available in English soon)
- http://www.getlaunched.io/ – Develop your business idea with the 7-Key Model and use the interactive Business Plan Generator
In each participating country, the cash award for the 1st prize is 15’000 USD, for the 2nd and 3rd prize it is 5’000 USD and 3’000 USD, respectively. In addition, you can win the special award “internationalisation” worth 5’000 USD. These funds are meant to assist you in the development and implementation of your innovation.